Have Fun - floral theme 7" Kraft card -
Day 295 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
For today's challenge, I have made this floral themed card using an image from a Tattered Lace USB and some lovely floral background papers from Tonic Studios.
How I made this card:-
- I first of all took a 7" Kraft card and cut the front along the diagonal leaving a small edge at the bottom right hand corner.
- Using the left over card, I used that as a template to cut out the front panel from one sheet of the floral papers from the "Mid-summer Mornings" 8" paper pad from Tonic Studios.
- I glued it to the remaining panel and attached it to front of the card leaving a small border of the Kraft card.
- I then took another of the flower paper sheets and glued it to the inside of the card, trimming it to fit.
- For the "flower" topper, I took the "Charming over the edge" SVG file from Tattered Lace into Brother ScanNCut's CANVAS and grouped it all together and set it to draw and sent it to the SNC to finish it off. (I used the black pen to colour it).
- I then drew it on to some blue American Crafts cardstock and then cut it out after gluing it to some white card.
- I then coloured it in using Spectrum Noir "Sparkle" pens as they give a really lovely sparkling effect.
- Once that was dry, I then attached it to the front of the card allowing it to overlap (making sure there was no glue in that part).
- I then added the "Have Fun" sentiment which I coloured in using some "Green" inks and matt and layered that on to some black card which I had cut out using one of the smaller "Pin Dot Circles" dies from the Tattered Lace collectio
- Finally, I added some "Key Lime" Jewel Nuvo drops from Tonic Studios
And there you are - a bright and fun floral themed card which I had made from a design from Tattered Lace and Brother ScanNCut and some floral background papers.
Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale or sign up to my monthly newsletter here
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" Kraft card and envelope (you can get them from various suppliers)
- Charming Over the edge flower pattern from Tattered Lace SVG file
- Brother ScanN Cut and CANVAS
- Tonic Studios "Mid-summer Mornings" 8" paper pad
- Key Lime Nuvo Jewel drops (from Tonic Studios)
- Collall All purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Tape runner
- Foam pads