Leopard on a branch small wall hanging -
day 247 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts
Pollyanna Pickering's beautiful artwork features once again in this project for day 247 of my 366 day challenge.
How to make this wall hanging...
- I first of all took a small MDF "Plaque" (it measures 105x90mm) and painted it on both sides using the "Chocolate Bronze" Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Guilding polish. it gives a really great textured feel to the MDF
- Whilst waiting for it to dry, I cut two pieces of the "animal print" backing paper I had left over from the "Walk in the Wild" Card kit to fit (95x85mm) and once it was dry glued them both to each side.
- I then took two of the "Leopard" image from the accompanying "Walk in the Wild" paper popper pad and cut around the image so that it looked like a banner.
- Before gluing one of them down, I attached some "wired twine" to the centre of the plaque (attaching it with some tape so it stayed in the right place) and then placed the final topper to hide the extra.
- To finish it off, I added some "Golden Sunset" Glitter Nuvo Crystal drops in various places (only on one side as I didn't think it was worth doing them on both!)
Products and items you may need to make this card
- Small MDF or wooden wall plaque
- Leopard on branch toppers (2) from Paper popper pad from Pollyanna Pickering's Walk on the Wild Side from Creative Crafting World
- Animal print backing paper from above3
- Wired Twine
- Golden Sunset Nuvo crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue