Hare in flowers 5" square card - With Love -
Day 252 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for day 252 of my 366 day challenge is a pretty wildlife topper from Craftwork Cards and a "Lacy" card from Hunkydory.
For this card, I first of all took one of the "Hare" images from the "Woodland Forest" collection from Craftwork Cards and a "holey/lacy" 5" card from Hunkydory.
- I first of all coloured the edges of the card using "Generation INX" inks in "Green", "Pinks" and "Blue" and sponged through the holes and spaces so that it coloured the inside of the card slightly.
- I then took a "Gold" circle frame which I had left over from another project and glued it to the centre panel of the card.
- I added some thin foam pads to the "Hare" topper and placed it on top of the frame.
- I had one of the "With Love" small "Kraft" tags and so tied it to the card using some "black twine"
- I then added some "Caribbean Ocean" Nuvo crystal drops to the inside of the card through alternate holes in the front.
- for the inside of the card, I used a stamp from the DoCrafts stamp collection "On Your Special Day" and stamped it in Onyx Black Memento ink
And there you are....a really pretty card - that is simple to make! Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 5" white holey card with matching envelope from Hunkydory
- Hare topper from Woodland collection from Crafftwork Cards
- Small Kraft tag "With Love" again from Craftwork Cards
- Gold circle frame from Hunkydory
- On Your Special Day stamp from DoCrafts
- Black Onyx Memento ink pad
- Caribbean Ocean Nuvo Cyrstal drops from Tonic Studios
- Collall All Purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Foam pads from Stix2 or Hunkydory or Craftwork Cards