Just for you - Fox theme - 6" square card -
Day 218 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I have had this fox die cut for some time and have been wondering what to do with it and I am quite pleased with the way that this card has come out!
- I first of all cut out the fox from a Spellbinders die (I am not sure if it is still around) using some black shiny cardstock.
- For the card itself I used a Craftwork Cards embossed 6" (approx) card and coloured the flowery panel in "Blue - B01) Generation INX (from Stamps by Me) trying to give it an "Ombre" effect with more ink being used at the top than the bottom.
- Whilst that dried, I also cut out the "torn edge" border strip on black cardstock and the "chevron" one in pale blue using my Brother ScanNCut and its' web app CANVAS and glued them both to the left hand edge leaving a small white area still showing.
- I then glued the fox topper in the middle of the card and coloured some of it using some "Mango Freeze" Twinkling H2O shimmering water colour paints.
- To finish the card off, I edged the embossed panel with a black wavy peel off sticker and used some "Caribbean Ocean" and "Golden Sunset" Nuvo acrylic drops to decorate the "flowers" and the "chevron" strip.
- I also used one of the sentiments "Just for you" which you can get from the "Year of Sentiments" from Craftwork Cards - backed it onto some black card and cut it to the banner style and added it to the top right hand corner using some foam pads.
And there you are....a really lovely card which you can buy on my website here. Don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 6" semi embossed white square card and envelope (from Craftwork Cards)
- Fox die from Spellbinders
- Just for you sentiment from the Year of Sentiments pad from Craftwork Cards
- Brother ScanNCut electronic machineBo
- Border templates from the above
- Generation INX pad in Blue (B01) from Stamps by Me
- Mango Freee Twinkling H2O Shimmering Water colour paints
- Black cardstock - Lynda's black 200gsm card from Creative Cratting World
- Black shiny cardstock
- Pale blue cardstock (from American Crafts 12" paper pad)
- Golden Sunset and Caribbean Ocean Nuvo crystal drops (from Tonic Studios)
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads or strips - from Stix2 or Hunkydory
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram