Happy birthday to Ewe - black sheep 144mm square card -
Day 217 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card has been made only using very simple images but have come together to make a really fun but striking card...
- I first of all went into Brother ScanNCut's web app CANVAS and used the sheep template that comes in the Stamp add-on section (you can buy it through Create and Craft here).to cut it out in black cardstock (It measures approximately 9cm).
- I played around with various "scenes" but eventually decided to emboss some bright green card using the Tattered Lace "Enchanted Blossom" border strip embossing folder which I then cut out randomly to make it more "hilly". I used some "Mowed Lawn" Tim Holtz Distress ink and some "green - GO1" Generation INX ink to highlight the embossed section and then glued it to the bottom of the card.
- I then die cut the "Happy birthday" pennant die sentiment in some more "green" card and layered it on to some "black" cardstock.
- To make the card up, I glued the outline of the "sheep" just above the grass and then added its' body using some foam pads. To finish it, I added some "Woodland Green" drops to the top left hand corner and then a small drop of "white" to the sheep for its' eye.
And there you are....a really lovely card which you can buy on my website here. Don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 144mm white linen effect square card and envelope
- Brother ScanNCut electronic machine
- Sheep template from Stamp accessory kit for above
- Happy birthday die from DoCrafts
- Tattered Lace Enchanted Blossom border strip embossing folder
- Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn mini Distress Ink pad
- Generation INX pad in Green (GO1)
- Black cardstock - Lynda's black 200gsm card from Creative Cratting World
- Green cardstock (different shades)
- Woodland Green and White Nuvo crystal drops (from Tonic Studios)
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads or strips - from Stix2 or Hunkydory
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram