Get well soon or birthday card - Hedgehog in bed - 7"x5" card -
Day 224 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
This is a really cute image from the "Patchwork Forest" Little Book of toppers from Hunkydory and will make a great "Get Well" or even a birthday card!
- So, to make this card, I first of all took one of the "hedgehog" topper (you get 6 in the pad so you could decoupage it) and stuck it onto a gold "Mirri" mat (again from Hunkydory) using some Collall All purpose glue to give me some time to get it into the right spot.
- I then allowed that to dry as I didn't want it to move again and whilst that was happening took one of the "border" strips in my "stash" again from Hunkydory and stuck it to the top and bottom of this "Gold" coloured 7" x 5" card (made from Hunkydory's Adorable Scorable)
- To finish off the card, I placed the "Hedgehog" topper on to the card using foam strips and then added some "Morning Dew" Nuvo crystal drops to the border strips.
And there you are....a really cute card (that could be used for either a Get Well or birthday card - Don't forget you can visit The Handmade Crafts Shop anytime to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" x 5" white straight edged card (from Hunkydory)
- Hedgehog topper sheet from the Patchwork Forest Little Book of Toppers again from Hunkydory
- Gold Mirri A6 Mat from Hunkydory
- Border strip from Hunkydory
- Morning Dew Nuvo crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads or strips - from Stix2 or Hunkydory
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram