Thinking of you - with love - Couple on bench in silhouette -
Day 192 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card is a 7" square card using a variety of Companies' products - from Kanban, Hunkydory, Craftwork Cards with a drop (or quite a few) from Tonic Studios, finishing with some Clouding Blending inks from Creative Expressions.
I first of all took one of Craftwork Cards "embossed" white "daisy" frames and coloured it using some pink and yellow blending inks from Creative Expressions. I tried to make sure that there was an equal amount of both colours showing when the topper was on it.
I then cut out the square from a Tonic Studios die (it measures 140mm) using some black and white spotty papers (from Craft Creations). Before I added the frame to it, I cut a length of the pink Organza ribbon and attached it to the centre of it. I then stuck the frame on to the panel using Collall All purpose glue.
Once it was dry, I then used Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue to attach (at a jaunty angle) to glue it to the front of a 7" white square card (from Hunkydory). I then attached the topper of a couple under an umbrella (from Kanban's Shadows and Sihouettes kit) using thin foam pads straight on to the card.
For the sentiment, I used one from Craftwork Cards "Year of Sentiments" which reads "Thinking of you - with love" again colouring it to match the frame and stuck it on using foam pads. I then used some Nuvo Crystal drops (Bubblegum blush and Sweet Lilac) to add some drops in each of the other corners.
And there you are a fun card - don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" white card with envelope from Hunkydory
- Couple under umbrella in silhouette from Kanban's Shadows and Silhouettes card makng kit
- White daisy frame from Craftwork Cards
- Thinking of you ... with love sentiment from A Year of Sentiments pad from Craftwork Cards
- Square (with rounded edge) die from Tonic Studios
- Pink and yellow colour blending inks from Creative Expressions
- Black and white spots paper/card from Craft Creations
- Pink organza ribbon from Embellishment Attic
- Bubblegum Blush and Sweet Lilac Nuvo crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Foam pads (small and medium) from Hunkydory or Stix2
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram