Kaleidoscope of butterflies Birthday DL aperture card - Day 193 of my 366 day challenge
HI Craft addicts!
So for today's challenge, I have made this card using some butterflies and acetate and a white DL single aperture card (300gsm from DoCrafts Papermania).
I first of all cut a sheet of leaf design acetate (approximately 7cm and attached it to the back of the first flap so it shows through the aperture, I then added a piece of bright blue card (slightly bigger than the acetate) and once it was in place, glued the left hand flap down,
I then cut out three butterflies from the "Step into Springtime" decoupage sheet along with a couple of the flowers and stuck them on to the front of the card so they looked like they were flying upwards. I also added the flower to the left hand corner of the aperture.
I also used the "Many Happy Returns" sentiment and placed it on the bottom of the card using some thin foam pads. I then decorated it with some "Caribbean Ocean" Gloss Nuvo Crystal drops.along the right hand side.
And there you are a quick and easy card to make - don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- DL single aperture white 300gsm card from DoCrafts Papermania
- Butterflies and flowers from the Step into Springtime card making kit from Hunkydory
- Many Happy Returns sentiment from above collection
- Leaf acetate from Hunkydory
- Bright blue card from Craft Creations
- Caribbean Ocean Gloss Nuvo crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Foam pads (small and medium) from Hunkydory or Stix2
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram