Giraffe in leafy frame - C6 white card with envelope -
Day 199 of my 366 day challenge
HI Craft addicts!
Today's card is a fun and bright card featuring a cute die-cut giraffe. I have left the front blank but have also shown how a message could be added to the front.
So first of all, I die cut the "leaf frame" which is part of the Tonic Studios Verso Silhouette Scenes Groom set in black cardstock and backed it on to some white card. I then cut out the "Giraffe" (from the Ark collection from Tattered Lace) and stuck it on to the centre of the frame. i also coloured the top and bottom of the frame using BT4 (blue) and DG1 (green) Spectrum Noir markers to suggest the sky and grass and TN6 (Tan/Orange) for the Giraffe spots.
I had cut out the tattered edge border strip in bright blue cardstcok (from Cricut or American Crafts) and stuck it to the right hand side of the card leaving a small white edge to it. I then glued the topper to the front of the card so there was an even space on either side.
And there you are....a really cute card that would make a great welcome to a new baby or just to say hi to a friend you haven't spoken to for some time - you can buy it (or a set of 5) here and don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- C6 300/350gsm white card with envelope from DoCrafts Papermania
- Brother Scan n Cut machine from Create & Craft
- Border strip from pre-installed template for the Brother Scan n Cut machine
- Tonic Studios Verso Silhouette Scenes (Groom) die set
- Giraffe die from Ark animal collection from Tattered Lace
- Black cardstock from Creative Crafting World or American Crafts
- Bright blue cardstock from American Crafts or Cricut
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers - BT4, DG1 and TN6 from Crafter's Companion
- Duck Egg Blue Nuvo Crystal drop from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram