Bicycle and Balloons 7" white square card -
Day 174 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So after all the thunder, lightning and SO much rain last night, I thought I would make this bright and cheerful card! I have used a Hunkydory topper, a Tonic Studios die and some cardstock from Craftwork Cards.
For the topper itself, I added the Hunkydory "Bicycles and Balloons" topper on to some of their red "Adorable Scorable" which I had cut out previously with a deckle edged die and then placed that on to the larger, more elaborate frame which I had cut out from a yellow/cream cardstock from Craft Creations using a Tonic Studios die (I am not sure which one it was).
I then added some narrow foam pad strips to it and placed it on the right hand side (as the background has a regular pattern, you can align it in the right spot). To decorate it a bit more, I added some "Sherbert Shimmer" Nuvo crystal drops and then a large "blue" button (with some yellow and white Bakers Twine) to the bottom left hand corner.
And there you are....a bright and cheerful card and don't forget you can visit my website The Handmade Crafts Shop to see what else I have for sale.
Products and items you may need to make this card
- 7" white square card and envelope - from Hunkydory
- Bicycle and balloons topper from Hunkydory
- Tonic Studios elaborate square die
- Red Adorable Scorable cardstock from Hunkydory
- Yellow and white paper from 8" Bohemian Dreams pad from Craftwork Card
- Yellow/cream cardstock from Craft Creations
- Pre-installed border strip template on Brother Scan n Cut
- Black cardstock (Lynda Chapman's black card from Creative Crafting World)
- Sherbert Shimmer glitter Nuvo Crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Blue button (large)
- Yellow and whte Bakers Twine
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads from Stix2, Hunkydory or Create and Craft
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram