Happy Times - baby elephant (Pollyanna Pickering) Kraft DL card -
Day 139 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft Addicts!
This really cute painting from Pollyanna Pickering is the inspiration for this DL Kraft card - it comes from the "Walk in the Wild" Card Popper pad (from Creative Crafting World).
For the background I cut out two border strips (using the Sue Wilson French die collection) in cream card and glued them to either side of the front of the card.
I then added the main topper to the top half of the card using foam pads to give it some height. I repeated this with the "Happy Times" sentiment which I had mat and layered it on to cream and black cardstock. To decorate it a bit more,
I used the Nuvo "Pale gold" crystal drops which I think co-ordinated well with the colours in the card.
And there you are - a simple but fun card which you can buy on my website here
Don't forget - if you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- DL Kraft card (I used the Papermania cardstock)
- Elephant topper from Card Popper pad from the Pollyanna Pickering "Walk in the Wild" collection
- Tattered Lace Pin dot square dies
- French border strip die from Sue Wilson (Creative Expressions)
- Pale Gold Nuvo clear drops
- Black cardstock (Lynda Chapman's black card from Creative Crafting World)
- Cream cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram