Born to be Wild - Leopard on branch (Pollyanna Pickering) C5 fancy edged card - Day 151 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I have once again used this stunning image from Pollyanna Pickering's "Walk in the Wild" Paper popper pad to make this card.
I first of all decided that this fancy edged (wavy) C5 card would make a good basis for it so took out all the bracket shapes and the fold of the card. I then cut out the border strip (Tonic Studios "Beautiful Buckle Strip" die set in black cardstock and glued it along the centre of the card.
I then placed the topper in the middle of it using foam pads to raise it up and added one of the "Born to be Wild" sentiments that come in the pad to the right of it. I also added some "Pale Gold" Nuvo crystal drops around the edges of the brackets.
For the inside of the card, I used one of the matching inserts - "You're one in a million" that comes with the card making kit and cut the two borders and glued them to the top and bottom of the cards (cutting them to fit once they were dry).
I then used the largest of the Tattered Lace "Pin dot rectangles" die to cut out the main message and added it to the inside using fingerlift tape.
And there you are a really stylish card that would be great for anyone to receive - you can buy it on my website here
Don't forget - if you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- C5 wavy edged white 300/350gsm card and envelope (think from Hunkydory)
- Pollyanna Pickering "Walk in the Wild" paper popper pad (from Creative Crafting World - Leopard on branch, Born to be Wild sentiment
- Pollyanna Pickering "Walk in the Wild" insert (Leopard print - You're one in a million"
- Black cardstock (Lynda Chapman's black cardstock
- Pale Gold Nuvo Crystal drops from Tonic Studios
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads - either Hunkydory or Stix2
- Fingerlift Tape
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram