Congratulations - dancing couple and hearts -
Day 101 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
I hope your weekend is going brilliantly! For today's blog, I have taken a Tattered Lace die-cut and used it to make a Congratulations card.
I did however want a splash of colour so I first of all used the "Love hearts" collection on the
"Frippery and Flourishes" USB from Tattered Lace and increased the size of a couple of them and cut them out on my Brother Scan n Cut in white card.
I coloured one of them in red using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and placed the white one in the right hand corner and then used foam pads to raise the red one over it.
I then cut out the "Congratulations with butterflies' in red card from Tattered Lace and snipped 2 of the butterflies off it and glued it to the bottom of the card.
And there you are a stylish card! You can buy it on my website here
Don't forget - if you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- 7" x 5" white card (300-350gsm) and envelope - I use the Hunkydory selection as they are great value and quality
- Dancing Salsa Couple die from Tattered Lace
- Love hearts image from the Frippery and Flourishes USB collection from Tattered Lace
- Butterflies Congratulatons die again from Tattered Lace
- Black, white and red cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
- Collall All Purpose Glue
- Foam pads (Hunkydory or Stix2)
For the 1st 5 people to sign up to my blog, you will receive a set of 10 cards (different sizes and messages) featuring my new Ladybird designs*
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram