Just a note... Pollyanna Pickering set of 3 cards
Day 73 of my 366 Day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
What a lovely day it is today, sun is shining, making it feel as if Spring is really here - so it is
I decided that the small oval toppers you get in the cardmaking kit from Creative Crafting World, would make great images for notelets, but wanted to make them that little bit special so once I had layered them all on to white oval card, I decided that I would use some 88x114mm blue Centura Pearl cards I got from Craft Creations.
Once they were done, I layered them on to some black card and cut them out leaving a very small border. I then glued them to the bottom of each card.
I have left the inside blank for a message but could easily repeat the stamp inside too...
And there you are - a set of 3 really striking cards that you can send to anyone to say you are thinking of them - you can buy them here AND don't forget - f you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- 3 88x114mm Blue Centura Pearl cards (with envelopes) from Craft Creations
- Pollyanna Pickering toppers from the Snow and Ice collection from Creative Crafting World
- Just a note stamp from the Vintage Flowers Sharon Bennet Stamp collection from Hobby Art
- White and black cardstock
- Gold, Clear and Holographic Embossing powder (from DoCrafts Papermania)
- Tuxedo black Memento Luxe ink pad
- Collall All purpose glue
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram