Just for you - girl in silhouette shaped pink card -
Day 84 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So for today's blog, I have again used the toppers and cards from the "Shadows and Silhouettes" card making kit from Kanban.
I then glued 3 flowers (2 paper and 1 resin) to the right hand side of the card and a strip of pink ribbon (with a pink button) to the left using my hot glue gun. I also used some "Bling Flourishes" from the Magnolia Lane collection from Ultimate Crafts to add a bit of sparkle to the card.
I wanted to try out the new Clear Nuvo Crystal drops (from Tonic Studios) as I had seen that they dried clear. I added some to the card and allowed them to dry overnight.
I had at first, thought it was going to be ok left with no message but decided to add one - this reads "Just for you" and I have coloured it with a pink alcohol marker and stuck it to a black layer and shaped it to the shape of the sentiment. I also added some more clear drops to each side of the sentiment to look like brads.
This card isn't my normal style but it came out better than I thought it would....and you can buy this card on my website here and...
don't forget - f you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00 - visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- 7" x 5" pink patterned/embossed shaped card from the "Shadows and Silhouettes" card making kit from Kanban
- Girl in silhouette shaped topper from the Shadows and Silhouettes toppr kit from Kanban
- Ivory coloured backing paper from above kit
- Black cardstock from Creative Crafting World
- Just for you sentiment
- Embellishments - paper flowers, blue resin flower, Bling flourishes
- Clear Nuvo Crystal drops
- Pink shaped buitton with ribbon strip
- Stix2 strip foam pads
- Collall All purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram