Hearts on a lattice frame - 6" square card -
Day 72 of my 366 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
So, as the Rugby is on this weekend, I am making a quick card today for my challenge. It is a 6" square card which has been decorated with a lovely hand coloured peel-off sticker which is on various layers of different coloured cardstock.
I also stamped the heart design in the centre of the panel using red Memento ink and placed it on to a green flower which I had cut out using a Woodware punch. I then stuck that on to a pretty scalloped edged panel (I think it is a Tattered Lace one.
For the main lattice frame. I used a Tonic Studios die and cut it out in red linen effect card. I then stuck the heart panel onto it.
Using Cosmic Shimmer glue, I then placed it on the white card and added some pearl, diamond and black embellishments.
I also drew some faux stitches around the panel to decorate it using a black pen.
And there you are - one bright, cheerful card that you could send to anyone to say you are thinking of them - you can buy it here AND If you order something before June 1st, you will receive a 10% discount on orders over £25.00. Visit www.thehandmadecraftsshop.co.uk
Products and items you may need to make these projects
- 6" square 300/350gsm white card and envelope (from Craftwork Cards)
- Hearts peel off sticker (from Craft Creations)
- Heart stamp
- White, green, black and red cardstock - I like the linen effect best
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" stamp from Altenew
- Pearl, Diamond, Black self adhesive embellishments (from Kanban)
- Holographic Embossing powder (from DoCrafts Papermania)
- Tuxedo black Memento Luxe ink pad
- Collall All purpose glue
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue
Watch me on You Tube (coming soon) See my work on Instagram