For You - male ballet dance in silhouette A6 white card -
Day 228 of my 365 day challenge
Hi Craft addicts!
Today's card for day 228 of my 365 day challenge is one I made using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, Altenew inks, stamps and my Brother Scan n Cut.
How I made this card:-
- I had previously coloured some watercolour card using various Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink pads trying to make it look atmospheric and moody!
- I then edged the panel using a black alcohol marker to make it stand out a bit more.
- Using an image I found on the internet of this ballet dancer, I took it into Canvas (Brother Scan n Cut's website app) and used image tracing to make it into an SVG file and then cut it out in black card (from Lynda Chapman's World of Paper) and stuck it on to the panel using Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.
- I used my Tattered Lace mini score board and scored 4 lines on either side of an A6 white card and coloured them in using what was left on my sponge daubers.
- I then added some narrow ultra strong red liner tape on either side of the score lines and added some holographic red foil to edge them.
- I placed the ballet dancer in the middle of the card using a tape pen.
- I also had this For You Sentiment panel (I had stamped the two words separately using Versafine Onyx Black ink above each other) and then added the 2 sets of pearls on either side of the sentiment and then coloured it in to match the rest of the card.
- Finally, I added the sentiment panel to the left hand side using foam pads.
And there you are a card that is very easy to make and would make a lovely card to send to that special person.
- A6 white card with envelope - Hunkydory or Paper Boutique
- Ballet Dancer (male) image from the internet
- For You sentiment (can't remember where it is from)
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Blue alcohol marker
- Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Oxide ink cubes (Squeezed Lemonade, Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Broken China
- Altenew Ruby Red mini ink cube pad
- Red holographic foil - from TODO
- Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
- Tape pens or finger lift tape
- Ultra Strong Red liner tape
- Foam pads
So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-